Sure, I have the Bean to look after, a business to run, a flat to keep presentable, a husband to remember once in a while.
But really it's me: I start something, have an idea for something else, get excited about that, get the parcel tape and try it out too, oh and wouldn't it be cool if??
I can always see the finished product, I draft the show-and-tell blog post of awesomeness in my head as I go along. Then never quite get there.
Well, I think I'll just have a mini show-and-tell now. Maybe it will actually make me finish them and finally get to show them off properly.
2. The threading-practice toy that needs holes for ALL the pens.
3. Ah, my quilt. My gorgeous, king-size, hand-stitched quilt. My gorgeous, king-size, hand-stitched quilt that I haven't touched for almost 16 months.
4. The colour-sorting toy that does not yet have any colour other than meh.
5. The pull-along car that has wheels and a driver but not much pizazz.
6. The cardboard kitchen still in progess (though less so than last week, at least!).